Monday, April 16, 2018

It's Time to Play!

This March was the longest year of my life with snowstorm after snowstorm after snowstorm and April hasn't been an improvement.  The silver lining to all of the bad weather and accompanying aches and pains was many snow day/sew days at home!

I made a graphic black and white version of my A La Mode Cutie Pattern.


I'm sew in love with the walking foot on my sweet Hedwig and I'm thrilled to be teaching a walking foot class at the International Quilt Festival in Houston in November!

Did you notice the cool cars sitting on the quilt?  I never knew any of my grandparents but my oldest uncle filled the role of Grandfather in my life. These were his handmade cars and I was honored to receive them when he passed away a few years ago.  What a treat to see my own grandbabies play with them!

No comments: